Enable Secondary Monitor
The Turn Off Monitor Add On presented here can aube used to automate the task of extending desktop onto a secondary monitor. In case you have dual monitors conected to your Computer you can Enable Secondary Monitor with a single click using this Add On.
How To Enable Secondary Monitor
- Download and Install Free to Try and inexpensive Turn Off Monitor Utility.
- The Add On Enable Secondary Monitor can be located using Turn Off Monitor Add Ons shortcut on Desktop (provided you opt for creating desktop shortcut during installation) or Programs Menu folder of the Turn Off Monitor Utility.
- Make sure your computer has atleast one external monitor connected properly.
- In case your computer has no external monitor connected, this add on might not be useful for you.
- This Add On might not be useful to you, in case you are using a switch for connecting external monitor.
- Launch Turn Off Monitor Utility by either opening Turn Off Monitor Settings or Turn Monitor Off with a Shortcut (Turning Monitor Off will turn off all the monitors connected to your computer).
- Disable Secondary Monitor, in case the Secondary Monitor is enabled currently.
- Locate EnableSecondaryMonitor.exe in the Add Ons Folder and double click on it, your computer screen will flicker once and then your secondary monitor will get enabled.
- Now no need to go to Display Settings of Control Panel to Enable Secondary Monitor. More Multiple Monitor functionality is being added currently.
Turn Off Monitor
Turn Off Multiple Monitors connected to a computer easily. Click on Image below to find out more information about the software utility.
Move Mouse Cursor across Multiple Monitors
Move Mouse across Multiple Monitors easily with a System Wide Hot Key. The functionality to move mouse cursor across monitors is provided by another Add On in the Turn Off Monitor Utility for a Computer with Multiple Monitors connected.
Download Software, and more