Mouse Click Utility
Given below Mouse Click utility can be really useful to click at a fixed screen location using keyboard shortcut key. Just configure the mouse co-ordinate, configure the shortcut key combination and select the type of click you would like to simulate. Now onwards whenever you press the shortcut key combination, the configured mouse click will be simulated automatically.
- Mouse Click Utility can be used to click mouse at target x,y co-ordinates using a system wide hot key.
- Type of Mouse Click(s) supported are Left Button Click, Right Button Click, Left Button Double Click and Right Button Double Click.
- Type of Mouse Click to be performed can be selected easily in a combo box provided on the main screen of the utility.
- To Click Mouse (any of the types), the mouse click utility moves mouse cursor to the selected x,y co-ordinates.
- The Mouse Cursor can be returned to it's original location, by selecting the check box Mouse to Original Position.
- When Click It button is clicked on the main screen of Mouse Click Utility, all the settings (including x,y coordinates, hot key, click type) are stored so that you do not need to define the settings again.
- New Features will be added soon to the Mouse Click Software Utility Download.
- Mouse Cursor Automation Software Utilities to Auto Mouse Click, Auto Clicker to Click Mouse Cursor with configurable delay automatically, Move Mouse Cursor Automatically or Click Mouse cursor with Command Prompt or from a Script.
Main Screen of Mouse Click
Alarm Clock, Shutdown Timer, and more